ShadowScythe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShadowScythe

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Had a good day today nearly soloed all 3 bosses

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
toxicOne
Hatchling
toxicOne

Had a good day today nearly soloed all 3 bosses Empty
PostSubject: Had a good day today nearly soloed all 3 bosses   Had a good day today nearly soloed all 3 bosses Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 3:45 pm

I soloed IKK BD and most of DW got some good gear best item i got was a +9 PLB if anyone need this just drop me a line and i will get it to them asap im on break for the holidays til jan 11th +6 titan gauntlet and +7 ds glove (i think it was the glove) give me a shout lemme know if you need like i said ill be off and on til the 11th later bounce
Back to top Go down
D3stroy3r
Guild Counsil / Admin
D3stroy3r

Had a good day today nearly soloed all 3 bosses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Had a good day today nearly soloed all 3 bosses   Had a good day today nearly soloed all 3 bosses Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 10:14 am

hehe i also solo some bosses... not much luck on bows and weps tho... very much armors...

But im on PZ again and got some stuffs there (luna staff and BK spear last night).

I be on almost every evening again and i got access to guild wh so if u have somthing to donate contact me Wink

i can be on:
- darkest
- Ridanu
- D3stroy3r

Cya
Back to top Go down
http://www.daboytimmy.nl

Had a good day today nearly soloed all 3 bosses
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ShadowScythe :: Public :: General Chat-
Jump to: