ShadowScythe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShadowScythe

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Byron's Comment :)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
byron12346
The stig
byron12346

Byron's Comment :) Empty
PostSubject: Byron's Comment :)   Byron's Comment :) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 4:21 pm

First Of All, If Any Of You Bother To Check Dates Of Posts You'll See Its 25th December Very Happy .. Soo.. MERRY CHRISTMAS santa

Secondly, Just Like To Apologize For Basically Dissappearing Of The Face OF The Earth For A Few Months, Busy In RL, Different Issues etc... Anyway I THINK, Im Back Smile .. If There Is Anyone Left To Come Back Too.. Dont Know If Any Of You Have Seen I Am Legend (With Will Smith) .. But It Was Like That Today.. Went Into The Server And It Was Like Searching For Intellegent Life Form..

In Game.. VBM Has Popped Up Again.. They Own 3 Castle.. Our Amish Electricians Own MAP17 Still.. And Some Other Guild That I Have Just Forgotten Their Dam Name Owns Another Castle.. Seems We Need To Go Back And Take Whats Is Rightfully Ours Razz ??

I Will Encamp All Castles Tomorrow With SexyShadow If I Remember Her Details.. I Will Try To Fight The War On My Own.. But Would Greatly Appreciate Some Help As I Have Clean WH Armour And Clean PLB XD..

Miss You All Loads And Would Greatly Appreciate It If You All Get Back In Touch Smile .. Would Be Nice To Own Again.. Even If Its Not In Deicide.. We Were A Strong Team, A Social Team, A Fair Team, A Slightly Unorganized Team, But We Did Make An Excellent Guild And Would Be Sad For That To Go Away After So Much Hard Work And Dedication.. We Have Fought Through Hacks, Glitches, Lags Everything.. And Now We Fall Apart ?!

COME ON GUYS LETS BRING IT BACK TOGETHER AND SHOW VBM WE HAVE NOT DISAPPEARED AND WE CAN OWN THEM.. DEF RINGS GONE.. FUN IS BACK.. LETS DO IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
byron12346
The stig
byron12346

PostSubject: Re: Byron's Comment :)   Byron's Comment :) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 4:31 pm

THE GMS HAVE SHOWN SIGNS OF LIFE !![/c]

LETTS SUPPORT THEM GUYS IF THEIR TRYING !!

Website problem notice (Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:10 am)

While updating website server system, admin team found slight problem with logging in process with out users.

Due to newly set up website structure, please understand it is necessory to clear out your internet explorer stacked cookies and temporary files in order to log in to our website properly.

Guide Page Link

We also apologize for lack of activity with ingame events or sale contents.

Christmas is coming up we will come up with fun stuffs soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Gardevoir
Worm

PostSubject: Re: Byron's Comment :)   Byron's Comment :) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 11:44 am

Hey, welcome back!!! Hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Gardevoir
Worm

PostSubject: Re: Byron's Comment :)   Byron's Comment :) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 11:46 am

By the way, Merry Christmas to all of you..!!
Back to top Go down
byron12346
The stig
byron12346

PostSubject: Re: Byron's Comment :)   Byron's Comment :) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 2:18 pm

Dam.. Stayed Out Too Late Last Night (N) .. Wasnt Up In Time This Morning XD .. Next Week Wink
Back to top Go down
Takeo
Troll Chimera
Takeo

PostSubject: Re: Byron's Comment :)   Byron's Comment :) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 10:24 pm

Merry (late) Xmas and a happy new year! Even it's still 2 days till we can celebrate again Razz

Heck yeah...was pretty empty here last weeks, speaking for myself I've beenm, still am and will be very busy in rl. Therefore I don't have many time left for gaming O.o also changed my football club, which means that I have to stay longer on the field.

That message from GM's is biggest crap and they only posted cuz they need money again, as they did 2-3 times before. At first they should start answering their unanswered "Ask A GM's" from August, return items and all stuff. They would have to show somei ngame appereance and advertise the game, but sorry, they are too lazy.

If I play a game it's TW, visited war against evil too, but theres never one online.
Back to top Go down
Takeo
Troll Chimera
Takeo

PostSubject: Re: Byron's Comment :)   Byron's Comment :) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 10:25 pm

^^ Welcome back bro!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
byron12346
The stig
byron12346

PostSubject: Re: Byron's Comment :)   Byron's Comment :) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 10:40 pm

Ty Smile ..

Saw Adulis In Game Today.. Was Nice To See There Was Life ..

There Was Another Guy Too.. So There Was Actually 3 People Online At Same Time In Miras Server :O .. Amazing Stuff..

Anyway.. Im Encamping This Saturday.. Be Ready Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gardevoir
Worm

PostSubject: Re: Byron's Comment :)   Byron's Comment :) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 5:50 pm

Good... That will be interesting
Back to top Go down
D3stroy3r
Guild Counsil / Admin
D3stroy3r

PostSubject: Re: Byron's Comment :)   Byron's Comment :) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 10:08 am

Guys im still playing, i got Ridanu almost 10 close Razz and another couple bars on D3 so hes heading for 135 Very Happy

further darkest is going to be +GE again soon! (Thnx Adulis!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.daboytimmy.nl
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Byron's Comment :)   Byron's Comment :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Byron's Comment :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ShadowScythe :: Public :: General Chat-
Jump to: